After much deliberation, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s defense. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Philadelphia home monitoring works
When you opt for professional home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are connected to trained home security representatives day and night. Although they are always there when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your property or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the notification automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist isn’t able to speak with you, they will proceed to notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the crisis and will act as the chief contact with emergency personnel if you are not at home.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security agents connected straight to your smart components. This gives you more than simply inner peace as you have real-life professionals to assist you when you need them most.