Smart home indoor cameras in Philadelphia are ideal baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are connected to your complete smart home and reachable via an intuitive home security app. This gives you versatility and comfort as you are able to check in on your baby from anywhere via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time HD video: You’ll get crystal clear, high-quality video of your baby. You may even watch recorded clips straight from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you have the chance to speak to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to calm a troubled sleeper. Even better, you can utilize the audio feature via your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your little one decides sleep time is done and is ready to get out of the crib, you can receive motion-activated notifications delivered straight to your phone.
- One-press communications: Despite the fact this benefit is typically for older offspring, it’s still worth a mention. With a simple touch of a button, your kid can contact you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a terrific benefit. If you notice that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it could be a bit stuffy in the nursery, you may change the temp on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can switch on the area’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have a second child? You can integrate two indoor cameras and enjoy access to them both with a lone mobile app.
Get Your Philadelphia smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Philadelphia smart home and get the comfort and safety Vivint’s modern surveillance systems can provide. Dial (267) 493-0789 today and learn how we can make your home more convenient and safer for all family members.