Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Any time your home alarm system in Philadelphia goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will act immediately. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that includes getting in contact with you. The guideline they adhere to is based on the sort of emergency. To illustrate, if a medical emergency is triggered, one attempt will be made to get in touch with you before assistance is dispatched. In the event of an intrusion - the most frequent type of alarm - a monitoring agent will abide by these procedures to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you via the command hub. You will typically be required to supply a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- An alternate number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If you still can’t be reached, nearby police are deployed.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again once emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not able to converse with monitoring staff, don't worry. Help will still be deployed even if you're not available to verify the emergency.
Get protection for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Philadelphia
Be prepared for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in Philadelphia from Vivint. Dial (267) 493-0789 to begin customizing your home’s protection today.