What you should look for in a home security camera in Philadelphia
Getting snagged on video is the last thing a prowler wants This is a principal reason why security cameras are among the most effective components to include as you customize your smart home’s security. Although free-standing cameras can be of use when installed correctly, they’re even more useful when integrated into your home’s comprehensive system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Philadelphia? You’ll be pleased to discover these vital components include more benefits than previous iterations. You can see live footage from inside cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with incorporated deterrent mechanisms from outside cameras. You’ll also have immediate access to your security cameras through a convenient in-home touchscreen or cell phone app.
Dynamic features enhance home security cameras in Philadelphia
Versatile and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will raise your residence’s protection to a different level. These essential parts of your alarm system can be found with an impressive range of features including 2-way talk, motion detection, and convenient cell phone access. Take a look at the available options here.
- Effective deterrents: You can use a security camera that will take action automatically. If unusual behavior is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear circle of red light will emerge on the outside of the camera lens and a loud alert will resonate.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision functionality provides well-defined images of your property at any hour. Your cameras will also maintain their visibility as you zoom in on details.
- Convenient storage: Look for devices with video storage options and the chance to review footage directly from your smartphone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s surveillance systems in Philadelphia are typically linked to a convenient app on your smartphone. You have the opportunity to review live streams or recorded segments and even activate or deactivate your security. The Vivint App will send an alert to your mobile device if the cameras are triggered.
- Motion sensors: Built-in motion detectors prompts cameras to activate whenever strange action is detected. You’ll also be alerted with an update on your smartphone.
- Converse with anyone at your door or members of your family: Would you like to touch base with your kids once they get home from school? Have you found a visitor at your doorstep? The latest surveillance systems, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient two-way communications so you can converse with anyone detected by your surveillance device.
- Field of vision: Generally speaking, your outdoor cameras should give you no less than a 120° view. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This feature gives you the chance to set the exact part of your property you wish your camera to supervise. This will be beneficial to better define the movement you watch as you wouldn’t require updates whenever a car travels by on the road.
Configure your own smart home
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Philadelphia. All that remains is to design your own robust Vivint smart home. Call (267) 493-0789 to begin or submit the following form to engage our home protection and automation experts.